EVA2 rei goes insane EVA2 rei goes insane

Great, now whenever I hear Komm Suesser Tod I will think of this rather than people turning into LCL... The cutting jobs were horrible and, overall, I really didn't like it.

EVA1 aftermath EVA1 aftermath

So true!

I pretty much understand the End of Evangelion, but it took MANY viewings and internet research. This was really funny just 'cause that stuff was what I was thinking when I first saw it. BTW, work on punctuation so I don't need to reread everything to try to figure out where on sentence ends and the other begins.

Lilium Lilium

Excellent!

The artwork was top-notch, and the story was extremely interesting. I'd better make sure to watch what you cook up in the future. By the way, I'd recognize that Elfen Lied music anywhere; good choice.

The Matrix Downloaded The Matrix Downloaded

Awesome!

The animation and voice-acting were excellent. I really enjoyed watching this. One little thing: on the main menu, it should say "Extras" not "Extra's" unless you are implying that it belongs to extra.

"target practice" W.W.W "target practice" W.W.W

Not that great...

I didn't really find any of it funny. I'm not saying that because it's about a tragedy, it's just that none of your jokes were that funny except those that you pilfered from Monty Python. On a more positive note, I really enjoyed your hand-drawn frame-by-frame animation; that's hard to do and you did it well.

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

Really well made.

David, all of your movies are exceptionally well made. I think I might be afraid to meet you in person, based purely on the content you submit. Anyway, good job, I always enjoy watching your movies.

Only Superhuman Only Superhuman

Wonderful!

Truly on par with made-for-TV shorts! Thank you for submitting this; it was a pleasure to watch.

One Ring to Rule ThemAll3 One Ring to Rule ThemAll3

Superb

I remember shrink-e-dinks!!! They were so fun!!! Oh yeah, the movie was excellent... I'm done now...

Ninja´s quest Ninja´s quest

So funny!

The grammar was so bad that I couldn't help but laugh.

Basic Flash Concepts Basic Flash Concepts

This was great.

I must say, this is not the first time this has been done, but this is certainly the best and indepth. Keep up the good work.

luminousnerd responds: