EVA2 rei goes insane EVA2 rei goes insane

Great, now whenever I hear Komm Suesser Tod I will think of this rather than people turning into LCL... The cutting jobs were horrible and, overall, I really didn't like it.

EVA1 aftermath EVA1 aftermath

So true!

I pretty much understand the End of Evangelion, but it took MANY viewings and internet research. This was really funny just 'cause that stuff was what I was thinking when I first saw it. BTW, work on punctuation so I don't need to reread everything to try to figure out where on sentence ends and the other begins.

Lilium Lilium

Excellent!

The artwork was top-notch, and the story was extremely interesting. I'd better make sure to watch what you cook up in the future. By the way, I'd recognize that Elfen Lied music anywhere; good choice.

Ball Revamped: Metaphysik Ball Revamped: Metaphysik

I beat it!

I can't believe how long that took! Great game dude.

the classroom 2 the classroom 2

GENIUS!

I've never laughed so hard or been so immersed in a flash game! I couldn't hold in my laughter at some points, and the story was great. I found a few of levles extremely hard, but they were still fun. Keep at it, my funny friend.

Cake Racing Cake Racing

Unique idea.

Replacing cars with cakes made it all the more enjoyable. However, it was very short. Perhaps if you included a few more level (it shouldn't be that hard if you already have one in, just increase the enemy's speed), I would like it a bit more